Worthy

         I realized my worth after hurting myself.


I didn't know my worth actually... after hurting myself and God made me realize how I am settling for less. I realized that the one who hurted me is myself. I let people treat me like that. 

    This was the most painful realization I've ever felt. LEtting myself be treated like that.


Even myself, can't believe that I would be able to say that I am already finished with my current relationship. I came to the point where I don't want to be treated like someone, just someone. I always beg for attention and time, not knowing that I should not be doing that. Because those things should be given without asking for it.


    It's not easy to leave the person, but I also love myself. And I should give to myself the things I deserve. I am not sorry for doing the hardest decision; I did it because I love myself, I want to fix myself, I want to receive the love I deserve. I did it because after repeatedly hurting myself, I realized my worth. 


For those woman who are reading my blog, please don't be like me. Don't wait to compromise your worth just to keep the person you love. Love can blind you. Know your worth first before entering into relationship :) I would suggest to fix yourself first, before saying that yes to the person.


I still miss it (the person? the memories?), its very tempting to hit that send button. But there's no more turning back. Endure the process. Rebuilding my worth is still unfinished. 


        Dear girls, don't compromise your worth. It's okay to keep that high standards. Rebuilding things that was broken was not easy, it takes a lot of time. It's really painful. It's hard to rebuild it.


But don't stop walking, persevere ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Humble - Patience - Understanding"

10 K-dramas that changed my life 😆

Relationships shouldn’t be rush