No Rooms Left for Regrets - 'thoughts'

 

~ctto: https://pin.it/5pqZrvo

   Yesterday was a day of blast of regrets. I almost lost up my track because my mind is full of distractions, pain, and regrets.

One thing I learned in reading my bible is to have self-control; it could be in how you handle your decisions? how you make your day but most importantly is how you handle your 'thoughts'.


When your mind is full of distractions, unnecessary thoughts your day will be in chaos. You can't focus on the things you are doing, you can't finish the task you are supposed to finish, you can't breathe freely and you just can't enjoy the blessings God has given you.


But I am here to share what I've learned;

  1. Test your Thoughts - test if your thoughts are 'true, right, pure, lovely & worthy of praise' because all of these things are from the Scriptures I've read. Test them if they give you peace and honesty and if not, set them aside and surrender it to God.

  2. Capture your Thoughts - this was the challenging part for me; because I am not good in handling my emotions/ thoughts (because I knew I always entertain them even knowing that they would just bring me more problems). In this step, you should capture every thought that is trying to pass in your mind, remember the first step? 'test your thoughts' if they are true and bring you peace and capture them which of 'em will you accept to dwell in your mind.

  3. Fix your Thoughts - what you put in front of your eyes is a big deal, as you test and capture your thoughts learn how will you fix it. If you're still wondering, just rememebr this verse from Colossians 3:2 NIV "Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things"

  4. Put it Into Practice - practice the first 3 steps in your daily life. If it's hard for you, double the effort of your prayers. :) God is always listening, always.


~ Keep Praying and have patience. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Humble - Patience - Understanding"

10 K-dramas that changed my life 😆

Relationships shouldn’t be rush