"Humble - Patience - Understanding"

~ ctto: https://pin.it/40hZPik 

"Humble - Patience - Understanding"

        What could be these 3 words mean for today's blog?


Have you become impatient? or do you easily feel irritated? Maybe because we've been too exhausted from the past months? years? due to pandemic or any other personal reason of yours?

    hey, it's okay. Don't be too hard on yourself. Be grateful. Yes, BE GRATEFUL because you've seen who you truly are when you're upset, irritated, or impatient. There is one thing I always remember whenever these things happen in my life.
In reality, when we are moody we usually blame ourselves, hence we focus too much on the pain and resentments. But remember when I told you how Mama Mary handles her life in pain.

Despite of her pain, she never forgets to thank God. Then what's the lesson of it?
    Be like Mama Mary, always be grateful for whatever is happening to your life even it involves pain, sadness, fear, guilt, or regrets. 


Because in order to be humble you must learn how to be grateful.

    To be a humble person is easy, but many people get tired easily because in this world that is full of toxicity how can you be a humble person?
You can, because you are an extraordinary, wonderfully made by God :)


Be humble enough that you don't need to look at the person's educational background to based how much you would respect them.

Be humble enough to say I'm sorry even you're not in good terms with that person.

Be humble enough to forgive yourself because you deserve it.


             "Because when you have a humble heart, you would understand what is happening around you and would have the courage to have patience." 


xxx


Godbless everyone! :) 

    "God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble." - James 4:6


Comments

  1. This is a blessing to me today! I am GRATEFUL to God for giving you these words to write. I am GRATEFUL for you and that you share with us what He shared with you. May God continue to bless you with more than enough over and over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, i really didn't expect that someone would put comment on my blog. I appreciate it, so much! I am happy to see that I've able to help you! ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Have a good day!

Popular posts from this blog

10 K-dramas that changed my life 😆

Relationships shouldn’t be rush